- American: I want to live in the UK.
- Asian: I want to live in the UK.
- Indian: I want to live in the UK.
- African: I want to live in the UK.
- Hispanic: I want to live in the UK.
- Canadian: I want to live in the UK.
- Filipino: I want to live in the UK.
- French: I want to live in the UK.
- Brazilian: I want to live in the UK.
- British: wat
- Irish: feckin' English bastards
You know, that one with the awesome loner female lead with a swell braid in her hair
The one who was associated with a certain element
And had an optimistic little sister she loved a lot
I especially loved the part where her dress transformed into a different
Oh, but let’s not forget the great male characters!
Like the sweet blonde guy
And the stern but handsome brunette
Yeah, it was such a great and unique film!
SO AT WORK TODAY I WALKED IN AND MY MANAGER WAS ON THE GROUND CRYING AND I WAS LIKE KIM WHAT’S WRONG AND SHE POINTS TO THE ORDER SCREEN AND IT SAYS WE NEED TO MAKE 2000 PIZZAS BY 6 PM SO I CALLED THE GUY AND HE WAS LIKE “I MEANT TO ORDER 20 PIZZAS OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY I’M ON MOBILE” AND I’VE NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
- me: Can you please pass the butter, Daddy?
- father and boyfriend at same time: Okay.
this one time when i was seven i thought that i could talk to trees (because i had no friends), and i use to sit by them and say things and one day i was talking to my tree friend called kevin and this girl went up to me and said “are you talking to that tree, freak!” and i started crying and hugged on to the tree, and while she was laughing one of the branches fell on the girls head, thanks kevin.
fuck those people that say “you never bother to talk with me” when they never bothered to talk to you either
if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember this one time in my english class, we were writing horror stories and one of the girls wrote “it was friday the 13th, the night before halloween” for her opening sentence